Your website will undergo maintenance on September 13 from 7 p.m. - September 14 at 12 a.m. PST . Thank you for your patience as WorldMark continues to upgrade your online experience.
Now taking Board nominations.
Now taking Board nominations.
Application Instructions for WorldMark Board of Directors Nominations
WorldMark, The Club is currently seeking qualified candidates to run for the WorldMark® Board of Directors during the upcoming election in October. This year, members will vote to fill two positions on the Board.
As a reminder, candidates will have to choose whether they want to run for the "Members-Only" seat or the "At-Large" seat. Candidates may only apply for one (1) of the following Director positions:
"Members-Only" seat: Only WorldMark, The Club members will be eligible to cast their ballot for this seat (the Developer cannot vote for this seat).
"At-Large" seat: Both WorldMark, The Club members and the Developer will be able to vote for the candidate of their choice.
In order to be considered as a Board candidate, applicants must download:
Information Fact Sheet — Please read the Information Fact Sheet carefully as it explains applicant criteria, appointment and commitment; gives Board facts and information; and describes the application process.
Application — After reading the Information Fact Sheet, if you want to become a candidate for the Board, please download the Application, fully answer all questions and provide all requested documents.
All of the following documents must be emailed to and received by Stephanie Shugarts, Board/Owner Relations Director, at Stephanie.Shugarts@wyn.com no later than 5 p.m. PT on May 15, 2021.
1. Application (Parts I and III).
2. Answers to questions listed in Part II of the Application. Answers must be sent as a separate Word document. Documents submitted in any other format, other than in Word, will not be accepted and processed.
3. A copy of your resume or CV that contains the following information (Note: Information must be sent as a separate Word document. Documents submitted in any other format, other than in Word, will not be accepted and processed):
Employment history, including date of employment, job title, and specific job responsibilities, and the name of the company or organization you worked for during your employment.
Boards that you currently and previously served on, including dates served, name of organization, Board position held, and Board budget.
Educational background, including school(s) attended, most advanced degree received, and date(s) attended.
4. A high-resolution color headshot photograph that may be used on the website and in the voter booklet.
5. Long and short statements about why you want to serve on the Board. Note that candidate statements should be directed to the membership (not to the Election Committee). This information will be posted on the website and included in the voter booklet. Statements must be sent as a separate Word document.
Long Statement: A written statement of no more than 500 words outlining why you want to be a candidate for the Board.
Short Statement: A written statement of no more than 350 words outlining why you want to be a candidate for the Board.
6. A history of your usage of WorldMark, The Club, its exchange programs, and other timeshare products. This information must be sent as either a Word or Excel document.
Incomplete applications (not answering all questions in Part I, II, and III of the Application and/or not delivering all of the required documents listed above by 5 p.m. PT on May 15, 2021), will be disqualified and not be considered by the Election Committee. All documents must be emailed. Faxes and mailed applications will not be accepted.